Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NO SCHOOL CLOSURE

Dear 6B,

I received some emails from some of you. Hence, just to confirm what MOE released today, there will be no school closure.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_394393.html

As such, I expect to see most of you in school on 29th of June with all homework done! Yeah... :)

Before seeing you on next Monday, I will need the following information from you. Quite URGENT...

  • Did you travel during the holidays? (Even if it is to Malaysia)
  • If you did, where did you go?
  • When did you return to Singapore?

Please email me the information at reginia.loh@gmail.com or sms/call me to supply me with the information. The school is collating these information for submission to MOE.

Please quarantine yourself for seven days if you have been to the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Dominican Republic, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Panama, Philippines, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom and United States of America.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Rgds,
Ms Reginia Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment